The Company may change this policy from time to time. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2020.
The information we may ask you for
- Your name and that of your partner
- Your company name where relevant
- Contact information including email address, telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to the provision of the services supplied by the Company
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
The Company is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites, for example, wedding suppliers. Once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot therefore be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Inchyra Events Ltd, Inchyra House, Glencarse, Perth itePH2 7LU
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please notify us at the above address or by email. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.